Grey Outdoor Bean Bag Chairs
Mooi Living’s Grey Bora Bora Chair is designed with the Hampton’s theme in mind. Perfect as a bean bag chair by itself or as part of a set. These outdoor bean bags make the best outdoor poolside bean bag furniture set up. Buy two or three and combine it with a matching ottoman (sold separately) to create an affordable outdoor living space.
Comfort & Style
If comfort and style is important to you, then Mooi Living’s Bora Bora Bean Bag Chair is a smart choice. The Bora Bora Chair is great for those who like to get social. Offering pure comfort but designed with space in mind. Great as a set along with the ottoman (sold separately) the Bora Bora Chair makes the ideal pool setting and outdoor bean bag.
Designed ideally for one, though the seating area easily fits up to two. The upper design is moulded around your body to hug and support you. This combined with the softness of the bean filling, offers great support and encourages good posture.
The Bora Bora Chair is perfect for entertaining and is a great outdoor adult bean bag chair.
Mix and match the Bora Bora Chair with our other outdoor designs such as the Chill UV lounger or Isla Sun Lounger to make the complete outdoor setting.
Please note, that we only provide the Luxury Bean Bag Cover, you can find out more about where to buy you filling here.
The Bora Bora is made from a strong synthetic fabric that is eco-friendly and strong. Additionally, it is mould and water resistant, ensuring longevity in the harsh Australian environment. Made from 100% Olefin- recyclable fabrics- High UV protection- Grade 8
Olefin is an incredible material designed for the great outdoors. A thick weave resulting in incredible strength. Ideal for the harsh Australian environment.
- It’s made using 100% recyclable materials – a great eco-friendly choice
- It is Grade 8 UV protected, meaning that hours in the sun won’t dull or degrade it.
- High Grade colour fast, which means it won’t lose pigment from rubbing, chlorine, sea water or the sun.
- It’s anti-bacterial and anti-mould, keeping it safe to use for years to come.
- It’s water-resistant, you don’t have to worry about rain, splashes or spills ruining it.
- The Bora Bora Chair is suitable for outdoor & indoor use
- Material: 100% Olefin – High UV protection
- Colour Fastness – Grade 8 Colour Fastness- Top UV protection which won’t lose pigment from rubbing, chlorine, sea water or the sun.
- Protection: Anti-bacterial and anti-mould, water resistant, double stitching inside for security
- Features: Handle & Extra Height, Inner Filling Tunnel, two pockets (excluding Linen Grey) to put phones – Linen Grey has inner bag (removable covers)
- Benefits: Comfort, Easy to get up, Handle to hang up, easy to move & clean
- Warranty: 1-year
- Care Instructions: Warm Soapy water and a soft brush – CLICK HERE
- Bean Requirements: 450 litres
- Bean Filling: Bean filling is sourced separately – Target, Kmart, BigW or Sportlight
- Dimensions When Filled: 77cm(W) x 110cm(L) x 90cm(H)
- Shipping Weight: 2.3 kg
- Decor Style: Resort
- Age Group: All Ages
Bean Bag Covers Only
This outdoor bean bag comes with the BEAN BAG COVER ONLY. Due to the cost of freight, we are unable to provide the bean filling. It is more economical for you to purchase your filling from major retailers such as Kmart, Target or Big W.
Just use warm soapy water and a soft brush to wash down your Bora Bora Chair. To enjoy longevity of your bean bag for years to come, we recommend you sto away during the seasons your bean bag is not in use. Prolonged exposure to the sun can result in the fabric fading. Please provide cover when possible.
Although durable, please ensure you look after your bean bag by using it as a chair or lounger. Refund or replacements will not be issued for mis-use of your bean bag, such as damage that may occur from jumping on your bean bag.
This outdoor bean bag has an inner filling tunnel to make filling your bean bag cover easy. It also comes with a draining system, a hoop to hang your bean bag up after use especially if its been around water.
The zipper pullers of the cover have been removed so they are not accidentally opened by children. A paper clip is best used to open the bean bag cover to pour the beans in.
Shipping & Delivery
Please note, that due to lockdowns and unprecedented online orders throughout Australia, there may be delays with delivery. While we dispatch next business day – our couriers & Australia Post are experiencing delays.
Mooi Living delivers Australia wide for a flat rate of $12, regardless of how many pieces you order. We use both Australia Post and Aramex Couriers and once you order, we will send you a tracking number so you can track your orders.
To view shipping times please view our Shipping and Delivery page. Please be mindful, shipping takes longer to regional areas.