Mooi Living Warranty
Mooi Living offers warranty on all our Bean Bags, Loungers and Ottomons for the period of up to 1-year from the date of purchase.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under Australian consumer law.
You will be entitled to a replacement or refund of a major failure. You will also be entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. Cost of claiming the warranty will be by the claimant.
How to Claim the Warranty
If your Mooi Living Bean Bag, Lounger or Ottomon is defective in any way, Mooi Living will replace the product at no charge. If the product is no longer available, Mooi Living will offer a replacement product to equal value of the original amount paid.
For warranty claims, you will need to follow the below steps:
- Please complete the form below and attach a photograph of the damaged product. You will also need to provide your order number or receipt of purchase.
- Once approved by Mooi Living, we will contact you with instructions for returning the damaged product and resupplying the new.
- In the event we no longer stock the product you originally purchased; you will be offered another product to the same value. Should you select a different product at a lesser price, we will refund the difference.
Not Covered in our Warranty
- Damaged caused by intentional damage, has been modified, tampered with, misused, neglected, abused, damaged by accident or that has not followed our care instructions (click here to read more about our Care Instructions).
- Sun or rain damage, damage caused by natural events or cosmetic damage.
- Damage caused by failing to adhere to the care instructions provided on this website. Mooi Living’s outdoor range of bean bags are mould resistant; however, mould is also borne from dirt or food on the fabric, failure to care for your product may result in the growth of mould. Bottom of Form